Remote Monitoring & Dispatch Center
The Remote Monitoring & Dispatch Center has what it takes to provide our customers with uninterrupted network connectivity and Alarm Response Dispatch 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. An integrated display wall helps coordinate activities between multiple networks and systems. Our Monitoring Center Operators ensure immediate detection and effective follow up in:
- Network equipment alarms and remote site alarms ensuring sufficient electrical power back up to continue operations during power outages are in place.
- The Remote Monitoring Center can apply behavior recognition algorithms, detecting behaviors in live video streams that threaten safety, alerting staff for immediate response.
- Our operators are able to observe and report within the predetermined response protocols. Remote viewing of video is particularly valuable in after-hours situations as a means to assess an alarm prior to dispatching C.P.S Response and/or local authorities.
Detailed daily logs of all Monitoring Center operator findings and follow up action is available. Also, clients and organizations may access
Remote Monitoring Packages include:
- Network Video Monitoring
- Advanced video analytic generated events
- Scheduled video guard tours
- Audio and Video employee watch
- Lobby management
- Access Control
- Global Positioning Systems (GPS)
reports and recorded video events through the provided web portal